Iodine is essential for nutrition and used extensively in medicine. However, some people may develop a chemical sensitivity to iodine.
For all sterIOdine products:
- Read the label or MSDS for dosage instructions and additional product information.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep cool and away from direct sunlight
- For external use only. Do not ingest. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or a health care professional immediately.
- Consult a health care professional for use on infants, or if you are pregnant, lactating or with thyroid disorder.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- If symptoms worsen or persist after seven days, or if irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner/professional.